Calling all 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students! The 2023 Timber Ridge Talent Show will take place on Thursday, February 16th.
Past performances have included: dancing, singing, comedy, juggling, magic, martial arts, gymnastics, acting skits, hula hoops, poetry, musical instruments and more!
All participants must attend these 3 dates:
- Sneak Peek: Thursday, February 2nd at 2:30pm
- This is a first run through to check that all performances adhere to show guidelines sent in the parent/participant letter. Performers should be fully dressed in any costume and bring any music and/or props needed for their performance.
- Dress Rehearsal: Wednesday, February 15th at 2:30pm
- Performers will practice the show in order of final performance in finalized clothing/costume with finalized music and/or props.
- Talent Show: Thursday, February 16th
- Performer arrival at 5:30pm
- Showtime at 6:00pm
- Please note the act must be no longer than 1.5 minutes. Based on turn-out, it’s possible students may have to cut their performances down from 1.5 minutes in order to keep the final show under 2 hours. Performers will be notified if this is necessary before the Sneak Peek.
- All songs will need to be approved for language/appropriateness, will need to be cut to 1.5 minutes or less, and must be submitted as an MP3 by the parent no later than Monday, January 30th.
Start planning your performance - registration will open on January 16th. The deadline to register is January 30th.
We are looking for a few parent volunteers! If you would like to volunteer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.