Welcome and thank you for visiting our PTA website. Please explore all of the information contained in this site to learn about the PTA and how to get involved and stay informed.
The PTA's goal is to enrich the learning environment for our children, families and community. The PTA is a not for profit volunteer organization; therefore, parent volunteers are always necessary and always welcome.
2021-2022 pta pRE-SALES AND D.O.N.A.T.E.S. CAMPAIGN
PTA Pre-Sales and D.O.N.A.T.E.S. Campaign started Monday, April 19th! All purchases and donations will be made through our Membership Toolkit online system. Simply login and then look for the Sales and Forms tab.
- Wolfie Wear including new t-shirts and sweatshirts for 2021-2022. Please check out our two new designs including the winning t-shirt from the Wolfie Wear contest!
- Purchase your family PTA memberships for 2021-2022.
- Support our D.O.N.A.T.E.S. Campaign. This provides our budget for the school year and how we sponsor all those events you love!
- Sign up for Volunteer Opportunities for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Donate to our Keep-the-Field Initiative to help us maintain the grass on the playground.
- Purchase School Supply Kits for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Purchase a Birthday Message for your child to be shown on the school marque.
- Input or update your Family Information for publication in the online school directory.
Pre-Sales end May 21st so don't miss your opportunity!!!
Create or update Your PTA Account so you can:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Make a donation
- Help us KEEP THE FIELD
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
timber ridge online directory
Did you know that the PTA is not printing a family directory this year? The Directory is available online through the PTA website. If you haven't already done so, please log into your account and make sure your family's information is updated, including your child's teacher. Thank you!
IMPORTANT FEEDER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Be sure to check We Are A Community for some camps and other information from our feeder schools: Dickerson Middle School, Dodgen Middle School, Pope High School, and Walton High School.
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!