FIND out YOUR TEACHER EARLY!!!
Many thanks to all of our parents who have joined the PTA for the 2017-18 school year! We look forward to a great year and your contributions will help us enrich your child's education with various programs and events. YOUR CHILD'S TEACHER INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 4:00PM ON TUESDAY, 7/25. Here are the steps you will need to follow to find this information:
- Log into your Membership Toolkit Account using your appointed email and password
- From the home page's blue toolbar, click on the "Our PTA" tab
- Select the "Directory" option
- In the "Search" option, enter your child's last name and 2017-18 grade
- Teacher information will be listed under student's name on the right side of the screen
We hope this is a smooth and stress free process BUT if you have a problem please email the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL - the front office won't be able to resolve the issue for you.
Meet & Greet
Meet and Greet is on Thursday, July 27, 2017. Come meet your teacher, pick up your PTA membership card and Wolfie Wear, sign up for volunteer opportunities and after school activities and drop off your school supplies. (Supplies pre-ordered in the Spring through the PTA will be delivered to your classroom.)
- 9:00-9:30am - New Families
- 9:30-10:30am - A-L
- 11:00am-12:00pm - M-Z
Click here to volunteer to help with Meet and Greet. See you soon!
2017-2018 School Supply Lists
Click here for the school supply lists for the 2017-2018 school year.
not receiving the weekly eflash?
If you are not receiving the weekly eFlash please email us at email@example.com to be added to the distribution list. Don't miss out on important information!
Create or update Your PTA Account so you can:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Make a donation
- Help us FIX THE FIELD
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!