Cyber Power Follow-up
The Cyber Power presentation on March 8th was very informational and thought provoking. Dr. Stephanie Hassel of PAMPA Pediatrics provided a wealth of knowledge on tough topics in a very comfortable and conversational way that got the whole room chatting. Please take an opportunity to listen to the entire session by following this link.
Here are several articles that Dr. Hassel wanted to share:
- Screen Time Rules That Work
- Meditation Apps for Kids
- Webwise Top 10 Tips for Parents
- 10 Reasons Middle Schoolers Don’t Need Social Media
- What We Want Kids to Know About Being Average
- Teenage Girls Reframing Anxiety—Strength & Resilience
If you have any feedback, comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!