PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the Reflections theme for 2017: Within Reach
Only new and original works inspired by the theme Within Reach will be accepted. Enter in one or more of the following arts categories listed below:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Submissions are judged on interpretation of the theme (50%), creativity and technique.
New this year:
- Artists will be judged by divisions instead of grade levels. We will have four local winners per category, who will advance to the county competition. Timber Ridge will also recognize several Honorable Mentions in each category.
- Visual Arts - 3D artwork needs to be photographed in 3 different angles. Students do not have to submit the actual 3D art. However, 2D arts have to be submitted. Stretched canvas is not accepted. Please look at the complete rules info for packaging help.
- Music composition - Can use notation software
- Film production - Participant must be the cameraman, and he/she may appear in the film if using a tripod. Film should not exceed 5 minutes. Flash drives are ok.
- Photography - Do not use graphics over the photographs. Please look at the rules info to verify the size of the photograph.
For more details please click on the documents below:
2017-2018 Special Artist Division Rules official rules can be found HERE.
Special Artist Flyer: More information about the Special Artist category can be found HERE.
ENTRY DEADLINE is OCTOBER 20, 2017
More information on the National PTA Reflections program is available click here.
Create or update Your PTA Account so you can:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Make a donation
- Help us FIX THE FIELD
- Purchase a Yearbook
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
online directory information
Did you know that the PTA is not printing a family directory this year? The directory information is available online through the PTA website. (Look under the "Our PTA" tab on the home page at www.timberridgepta.com.) If you haven't already done so, please log into your account and make sure your family's information is updated - including your child's teacher. ***We especially need updated teacher information for students in grades K and 2.*** Thank you!
2017-2018 Pta cALENDAR
Click here to download and print the 2017-2018 PTA calendar.
not receiving the weekly eflash?
If you are not receiving the weekly eFlash please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the distribution list. Don't miss out on important information!
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!